From its unique, naturally divided terrain, and world-class terrain parks and halfpipes, to its many low-key restaurants and bars, lodging options and family-friendly attractions, a Copper Mountain vacation will delight just about any skier, from first timer to expert, young to old, to those on a budget or those looking to splurge a little. On average, most of Copper Mountain’s restaurants and accommodations sway towards laidback, rather than upscale, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of world-class experiences to be had on a Copper Mountain vacation.
Ski Copper Mountain Resort
Copper Mountain is conveniently, and naturally, divided into sections based on difficulty of terrain. Almost the entire looker’s right—West Village area—of the mountain is for beginner skiers, the middle area or terrain above the Center Village is intermediate and the runs above the East Village (furthest left on a trail map) are nearly all black runs. As you can imagine, all the above treeline and bowl skiing is expert to extreme terrain, with the exception of Otto Bahn, the lone blue run in Copper Bowl.
Beginners, especially first time skiers, have terrain that allows for perfect progression from surface lift (magic carpet), and relatively flat slopes, to small chairlifts with slightly longer and more inclined trails, and so on and so forth, all the way to green trails from the top of Union Peak to the base area. Intermediates also have incredible access, from top to bottom pristine cruisers, to the Otto Bahn blue run’s breathtaking views of the expansive Copper Bowl and Tucker Mountain. Expert and advance terrain makes up 54 percent of Copper’s skiable acres, so if it’s not your first rodeo, you’ll be pleased. Copper Mountain offers expert skiers and snowboarders four bowls, acres and acres of high alpine extreme terrain, technical glades, moguls and long, sustained black trails.
In 2009, Woodward at Copper was developed at the resort as an on- and off-snow training facility for terrain park and halfpipe progression. Woodward’s on-snow program and trampoline/ramp barn, which is located on the outskirts of the East Village base area, is bound to please gravity-defying enthusiasts on a Copper Mountain vacation.
Copper Mountain Ski Packages
We're your one-stop shop for booking everything for your Copper Mountain ski vacation. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Copper Mountain ski package, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 63 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights.We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation.Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School.We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals.Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities.Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.