Getting to Panorama
Just three hours west of Calgary International Airport, getting to Panorama is quite easy. Once you’re on the ground in Calgary, Ski.com recommends renting a car, as the drive through the Rocky Mountains’ Kootenay region provides spectacular scenery.To book your Panorama ski vacation flights and a rental car, call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists today.
Panorama Directions from Calgary
- From the airport, head west on Highway 1 (the Trans-Canada Highway) through Canmore and Banff.
- About 30 kilometers west of Banff exit the Trans-Canada at Castle Junction.• Take Highway 93 through Kootenay National Park towards Radium Hot Springs.
- Drive for about an hour and turn south at Radium on Highway 93/95 to Invermere and continue for a couple kilometers.
- At Invermere, you'll arrive at a set of traffic lights, with a Tim Hortons on your left. Turn right and drive through the outskirts of town past Lake Windermere.
- Take the a right onto Panorama Drive and drive another 18 kilometers to arrive at the ski resort.
To learn more about how to get to Panorama call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.